What is Psychotherapy
Psychotherapy is the use of psychological methods, to help a person change behavior
and overcome problem in deired ways.
It aims to improve an individual's well-being and mental health, to resolve or mitigate
troublesome behaviors, beliefs, compulsions, thoughts or emotions, and to improve
relationships and social skills.
Benefits of Therapy-
- 1.The first 2-4 sessions will involve a comprehensive evaluation of your needs and
mental status, using standardized psychological tests.
- 2.By the end of the evaluation, Psychologist will be able to offer you a complete report
of your psychological test findings and some initial impressions of what our work might include.
- 3.We will then discuss your treatment goals and create an initial treatment plan.
- 1.See your thoughts from a different perspective
- 2.Vent out your pent up emotions
- 3.Feel less alone with your problems
- 4.Find it easier to cope in everyday life
- 5.Improve your physical and mental well being
- 6.Greater degree of self-awareness
- 7.Improved quality of interpersonal relationships
- 8.Learn new skills to manage your stress
- 9.Improved Mood, Sleep and Daily Functioning